Administration of Medication

posted Jun 28, 2019, 6:04 AM by Nicole Szeideman
If your child requires medication (epi-pen, inhaler, pills, etc) at school this upcoming school year, please complete the Administration of Medication form.  This form has 2 parts - one part to be filled out by the parent and the other part to be filled out by a doctor. Please have your child bring the form on the first day of school. Thank you.
The form can be downloaded here